How to Delete Snapchat Account?
Snapchat is among one of the most emerging socializing apps these days. It is mostly used by the smartphone users and has a very nice user interface where you can take the snap and share it with your friends. With the latest innovation in our new day technology, we are facing new problems, How to Delete Snapchat account is one of those problems these days.
We have a lot of socializing apps to keep in touch with our friends and family. Snapchat is included in the most popular and downloaded apps. As we see problems comes with the advancement in information technology, different people have different problems.
Now we are going to tell you about how you can delete Snapchat account? There could be any reason as per your needs, why you want to delete Snapchat account. Some people think that delete Snapchat account is like uninstalling the Snapchat app from your smartphone. But this isn’t the case because even when you delete snapchat account your friends can still be able to see your contact information on their list of friends.
In this article, we will teach you to step by step guide to delete snapchat account. Delete snapchat account could probably due to the reason because some people are now not comfortable using Snapchat after the security leak. Which is estimated to be more than 4 million phone numbers and also the usernames?
Steps to Delete Snapchat Account
When you have made your mind to delete snapchat account then you should uninstall the app from your mobile phone. Deleting Snapchat account is not just like uninstalling the Snapchat but it’s a bit complicated as compared to the other apps. Even if you have deleted the Snapchat your account would still exist. Following are the steps to delete snapchat account.
- In the first step, you should visit the Snapchat web portal using your web browser.
- Once you reach there you have to enter your username in first text box and the password in the next and then log in.
- When you are done with that, you have to move to the Snapchat Support Section by scrolling down the page and pressing support button.
- After that you will be moved to the support center, then you’ll be able to see the menu on left.
- Now you must click on my account and setting button.
- This will lead you to another menu where you have to select Account Information.
- Then you will finally see the option to Delete snapchat account.
- It will ask for the confirmation then, hit yes to proceed.
How to Reactivate Deleted Snapchat Account?
In case you have deleted your, Snapchat account and want to retrieve you deleted snapchat account. Yes, this is possible if it hasn’t been more than 30 days since you have deleted your account. Following are the steps to reactivate the Snapchat account.
- In the first step, open the Snapchat app on your smartphone (Android/iPhone).
- Then you should hit the login button.
- Now you have to log in using your older username and password.
- When you are done with that, you must hit Yes when it would ask you whether you want to reactivate your Snapchat account.
For the reactivation of your deleted snapchat account, there should be a period of fewer than 30 days before you reactivate it.
How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account?
If you want to delete snapchat account permanently then you should not use your Snapchat username and password anymore and your friend’s list won’t be able to see you on their list. Along with that, you will also receive an email from Snapchat to the confirmation to delete snapchat account.
Then if you won’t use your Snapchat credentials to log in for next 30 days then your Snapchat account is deleted permanently.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tapedaily.com