How to Delete my Facebook Search History?
As in the modern era of technology we have seen everybody is more into the socializing circle. We know that problems come with every ease. Now if someone can gain access to your socializing apps then it’s a quite creepy thing. One of the most used and the popular socializing app is Facebook. The problem we’re going to talk about is how to delete my Facebook search history.
The question arises when you make a search of some person on Facebook and you don’t want him/her to know about. This could be the situation when you searched for your crush or ex-girlfriend when you are curious and really want to take a look at the profile. In doing so Facebook will save your Facebook search history.
If he/she has access to your Facebook account then you might find yourself in trouble. There could be any reason why you want to delete your Facebook search history. Regardless of that, in this article, we are going to help you answer the question that how you can delete your Facebook search history within few steps in no time.
Keeping the track of your Facebook search history appears to be your personal privacy leak, and no one of us would like that either.
Things you’re Required to Delete Facebook Search History
Before we proceed with how we are going to delete Facebook search history. You should know the things you are required to do it. The process to delete Facebook search history could be done if you have a PC with an internet connection. You must know the credentials of your Facebook account because you have to login in doing so.
Steps to Delete Facebook Search History
Now without any further delay, we will teach you the steps with which you can delete your Facebook search history. The steps are given below.
- In the first step, you must log in to your Facebook account using your account credentials. You can delete your Facebook search history only when you log in to your account.
- Now you have to move on to your Facebook profile.
- When you have reached your profile, then you have to hit on the option named as “View Activity Log”. This option will be available in below right corner of your cover picture.
- In the next step, now when you have clicked on that you will be shown all the description of your activity you’ve been doing your Facebook account. From the view activity log, you can also delete your Facebook search history.
- On the left corner, you could see the menu where you could see your comments, likes, and pictures. Below that you will have to option named as “See more” click on that.
- When you are done with that, press the Search button. On clicking that you will be able to see the Facebook search history of each name you have searched. On reaching there we will proceed to remove it.
- After that, you could see the option named as “Clear searches” on the top right corner. Click on that.
- Then it will ask you for confirmation to perform this task and click on Clear Searches.
- Finally, your Facebook search history will be cleared.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit www.Tapedaily.com