How to Go Live on Instagram with a Friend?
In this world of technology, we see various social media apps getting fire. This is probably due to the services they provide and the quality of service. With the emerging apps on the internet these days which provides online chats as well as video and voice chats. These apps include Snapchat, Facebook and now Instagram is also providing live video streaming on Instagram. In this article, we are going to tell you how to go live on Instagram with a friend?
Now Instagram has also introduced the facility to go live on Instagram in its latest app updates.
Like the other socializing apps now Instagram has also provided the users to go live on Instagram with the friends and start a video chat within no time. Now you can live stream with your friends which can be done in few simple steps.
Instagram has two different ways in which you can go live on Instagram with your friend. This could be done by starting a live chat on Instagram with your friend. You can also request your friend for your live video to join in.
Steps to Go Live on Instagram
Without any further due now we are going to guide you the step by step procedure on how you can go live on Instagram with your friend and broadcast live.
Doing Updates to Go Live on Instagram
Before moving on to go live on Instagram you must have the Instagram updates installed on your device, for which follow the given steps.
- In the first step, you must go to play store if you are android user & App store if you are the apple user.
- Then search the Instagram App and download the app. This is to make sure that you have the latest version of the application installed.
- If you already have the Instagram app installed on your device, & it shows the update button then you have to update it.
- Updating the app will take you to the correct version which was the latest update made on the mid of November 2017.
Steps to Follow
When you are done with updating your Instagram follow the steps given below to go live on Instagram with your friend.
- Firstly, you have to go to the left top corner of your Instagram application and you’ll be able to see the Instagram feed (logo of the camera). Click on that camera icon.
- When you are done with that you are present on the story panel. You have to click on the Live tab button present on the left bottom of the phone, which will be shown as the default story.
- After that, you will be able to see the white button on your screen, hit that to Start Live Video. It will inform your friends who have turned on their notification.
- Now you must have gone live on Instagram and would be able to see an emoji of two faces on your device. Here you can view the list of people who are watching your videos.
- Then you have to choose the friend with whom you want to go live.
- After that, you will wait until your friend accepts your request to go live on Instagram.
- Finally, when the other friend accepts the request, your screen will be divided into two parts and you will see your friend on the other side.
How to Know Your Friend Go Live on Instagram
It is also important for you to know that how you are going to be notified which of your friend go live on Instagram. Not just notification sending will let your friend know that you are live but also the people online on Instagram will see your picture red circled on top the stories which will let them know that you are live with someone.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tapedaily.com