How to Hide Apps on iPhone and iPad
Everyone wants to keep his/her important stuff safe and secure. In today’s world, we see most of our professional work could be completed using the mobile phones. When it comes to keeping your important stuff safe so that you could avoid any sort of fraud is to hide that from the prying eyes. You could do this if you hide Apps on iPhone and iPad, either one of which you are having in your personal use.
There could be any reason why you want to hide apps on iPhone and iPad, it could be due to the reason that you are having your personal family pictures which contain your family privacy. This could also be the result when you want to know how to hide apps on iPhone and iPad when you are using them in your professional work. If you are having the apps related to your online banking or any other application like that.
Then it would probably the good approach to hide apps on iPhone and iPad so that you could keep yourself safe from the tricksters and kept yourself and your money secure. So, in this article, we are going to guide you on how to hide apps on iPhone and iPad. This method will help to proceed in a stepwise manner.
Steps to Hide Apps on iPhone and iPad
Now you need to follow the step by step procedure, which will lead you to hide apps on iPhone and iPad (iOS8 & iOS9). The steps are.
- In the first step, you have to select the app you are trying to hide by pressing and holding the app.
- Now on doing so, you will see that all the apps present would shake and a cross sign would appear on every app. Then you have to select the app/apps you want to hide.
- After that, you should press the home button to hide apps on iPhone and iPad.
- When you are done with that you must select and hold the application you are trying to hide. Then along with that, you should hit the home button two times.
- In doing so your phone screen will alter and then the browser screen will be shown. Now you have to select the browser screen.
- Finally, you should hit the home screen button again. By doing that your selected app would be hidden.
- Now when you want to use your hidden apps then you should swipe down on your screen, you will see the search container would appear. You can search for that app and it would appear there.
- When you have used the app and closed it. It would automatically be hidden again.
Steps to Hide Folders on iPhone and iPad
You might also know that you could hide the folders on your iPhone and iPad (iOS8 and IOS9). This could be done within few effortless steps which are given below.
- Firstly, you must select the folder you want to hide by pressing and holding. At the same time, you have to press the home button.
- After that, you will see that your iPhone or iPad screen will split and many screens will appear. From all that screens, you have to select the app browser screen.
- Now you will see that folder would be displayed as a watermark on the bottom part of your iPad or iPhone screen.
- In the next step, you must press the home button again.
- When you are done with that you will go to the app browser and you would get to know that that folder is hidden now.
- Finally, if want to access that folder again you should swipe downwards on your phone screen. You will see the search container, you can write the name of your required folder & it will appear for you to use.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tapedaily.com