How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation?
As we live in the world of technology where we have different social media apps for having conversations. One of the social media apps which have caught fire is WhatsApp through which we can have a conversation with our friends with every ease. Problems come along with the technologies one of which is how to hide WhatsApp conversation temporarily.
So that you can keep your conversation with someone private and won’t be viewable for others.We can also use WhatsApp to communicate with our friends, WhatsApp has many amazing hidden features that you might not be aware of one of which is that you can hide WhatsApp Conversation.
There could be many several reasons for you to hide WhatsApp conversation whether you want your privacy so that others could not be able to see your conversation. In this article, we would teach you how to hide WhatsApp conversation?
It’s totally up to you want to hide WhatsApp conversation. In order to hide your WhatsApp conversation, you have to archive your WhatsApp conversation. Once you archive your WhatsApp conversation you won’t be able to see that conversation, then you have to unarchive that conversation to view it again.
Step by Step Guide to Hide WhatsApp Conversation
Without any further delay now we are going to tell you the step by step methodology on how you can hide WhatsApp conversation. For hiding WhatsApp conversation, we have the facility to archive our conversation which many people don’t know, so in this article, we are going to help you with this entire process. The process is different for both Android and iPhone, we will elaborate each one by one.
How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation on Android?
Given below is the steps to follow to hide WhatsApp conversation on Android.
- In the first step, you have to open your WhatsApp then go to Chats.
- Now you have to select the WhatsApp conversation you want to hide by pressing and hold.
- Once the conversation is selected it will pop-up different option menus for you.
- Then you have to select the archive conversation setting.
- When you are done with that it will automatically hide your selected conversation.
How to Unhide (Unarchive) WhatsApp conversation on Android?
Now we are going to help you on how you can unhide your hidden WhatsApp conversation. Unarchiving the WhatsApp conversation is as simple as you archive your WhatsApp conversation. Just follow the steps which are given below to unarchive your conversation successfully.
- Firstly, when you want to unarchive your chat open the chat in WhatsApp.
- Once you have opened your chats then you will be able to see the Archived chats option press that.
- Now you will be able to see the chat which you have hidden.
- Select that hidden WhatsApp conversation by pressing and holding.
- Now you will see the option where you have to select the unarchive chat option.
- Finally, you have unhidden your WhatsApp conversation.
How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone (iOS)?
As we know that if we want to hide WhatsApp conversation then it’s so simple, hide WhatsApp conversation on iPhone (iOS) is also very easy to do. But its little bit different from that of Android. Now we are going to tell you how to hide WhatsApp conversation on iPhone (iOS). Here are some simple steps you need to follow.
- In the first step, you have to launch your WhatsApp and then go to the Chat.
- When you reach there, you have to select the conversation you are trying to hide.
- Then swipe towards the left with your finger, then it will show the archive button.
- By pressing that your WhatsApp conversation will be archived.
How to Unhide WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone (iOS)?
When you are done with hiding WhatsApp conversation, now we will guide you on how to unhide your conversation on iPhone. Follow the guide given below to proceed.
- In order to find back your chat, you have to move to the chats and then slide downwards with your fingers.
- Now you will see the archived chats button press that.
- When you are done with that and you want to unhide your chat then swipes towards left.
- Finally, select retrieve option to recover your hide WhatsApp conversation.
If you want to hide WhatsApp conversation for more than one chats then, you have to select multiple chats and then follow the same method as given above for both the Android and iPhone (iOS).
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tapedaily.com