TELL THE BELL: Take Taco Bell Survey to Win 500$ Cash | TELLTHEBELL
TellTheBell (www.tellthebell.com) is giving us an opportunity to win 500$ by taking part in Taco Bell Survey using Tell The Bell official website. Are you looking for how you can take part in TACO BELL SURVEY?
I have a solution for you in this post, so let’s get to the point that how you can take part in Tell The Bell survey at www.tellthebell.com. Before going into details I will highlight some points related to taco bell sweepstakes survey.
TellTheBell Sweepstakes Survey is only valid for District of Columbia and for USA Residents.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part in Tell The Bell Survey.
- They have 50 Entry Periods overall in taco bell survey but when you take part in any period you are not going to be enrolled for next period so you have to take the tacobell survey again with the new receipt.
In Tell The Bell after week Sweepstakes winner will get a New iPad with an inexact retail estimation of$500 (bars any portable transporter administrations related to the utilization of the tablet PC).
Every week prize will be granted, given such prize is appropriately asserted. On the off chance that the champ does not claim or meet all requirements to get the prize, the primary substitute winner will be informed and given the chance to guarantee the prize.
How to do Tell The Bell Sweepstakes Survey
Now let’s talk about what you need to get take part in their online survey.
- 16 digit survey code.
- Store Number in case if you don’t know your survey code.
- Date in case if you don’t know your survey code.
- Time in case if you don’t know your survey code.
You can take survey using their official website, you need 16 digit survey code you can find that on your taco bell receipt.
Let’s move on I hope now you have your receipt in your hand, so note down your sixteen digit code.
Now open their website to take the survey – Click Here.
When you open tellthebell application [website], then enter your code and click on start. In my case I don’t have 16 digit code mention on my receipt so, I need three things to take part in this survey because those are mention on my receipt.
- 1: Store Number
- 2: Date
- 3: Time
Step by Step Guide for TellTheBell Survey
In the first step, you have to open their survey page. Please open Tell The Bell official survey page in case you have 16 digit code mention on your receipt. If 16 digit code is not mentioned on your receipt then please follow this link.
Now when you open their official page, they will ask for three things those are mention below:
- Store number
Once you provide them these details, then click on start button to start your survey.
First Question: Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this taco bell.
Now Answer the first question and then click on next…
In the second question, they ask us to provide which type of order we have given on tacobell.
Select any order type and then click on next for the next question.
In the 3rd question of tellthebell customer satisfaction survey, they ask us to rate our satisfaction with:
- The appearance of your food.
- The cleanliness of the restaurant.
- The speed of service.
- The portion size of your order.
- The accuracy of your order.
- The friendliness of the team member.
Once you have provided your satisfaction respectively then click on next.
In the 4th question, they ask us the reasons for our less than satisfied with the portion size:
- Does not look like advertisement.
- Not enough other toppings (e.g. sauce, lettuce, tomato etc.)
- Not enough beef, chicken or steak.
- Not enough cheese.
In the 5th question, they ask us the reasons for our less than satisfied with the appearance of your food:
- The food does not look like advertisement.
- The ingredients were too greasy or too dry.
- Torn tortilla.
- The packing were not fully closed or sturdy.
- Ingredients were not spread evenly.
- Cracked taco shell
In the 6th question, they ask us the reasons for our less than satisfied with the interior cleanliness:
- The trash cans were overflowing.
- The tables and/ or chairs were dirty.
- The floors were dirty.
- The team members was not neat in appearance.
- The restrooms were dirty.
Once you have provided your reasons for above questions respectively then click on next.
In the 7th question, they ask us for any problem during our visit:
Select any option accordingly your experience, once you have selected an option then click on next.
In the 8th question, they ask us to rate our satisfaction with how well the problem was resolved:
- Highly Satisfied
- Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
- Highly dissatisfied
Once you have selected an option then click on next.
In the 9th question of tell the bell customer satisfaction survey, they ask us to recommend this Taco bell to others based on this visit:
- Highly likelyLikely
- LikelySomewhat likely
- Somewhat likelyNot very likely
- Not very likelyNot at all likely
- Not at all likelyYou can
You can select any option you are satisfied with and then click on next.
You’re getting closer to complete the survey…
In the 10th question, they ask us to tell why you are not highly satisfied with you experience (Optional):
You can give some reason to answer your question or you can just directly click on next.
In the 11th question, they ask us did you buy a hard shell taco (e.g. beef, Doritos locos Tacos)?
Select the appropriate option and then click on next for the next question.
In the 12th question, they ask us was your taco visually full?
You can select yes if your taco was full and then click on next for next question.
In the 13th question, they ask us about ingredients that were inappropriate in portion size (check all that apply):
- Seasoned beef
You can select all the ingredients that were inappropriate and then click on next. You’re almost there
In the 14th question, they ask us if you are a legal resident of United States and are 18 year age or older you may enter our sweepstakes? :
You can select the option yes and then click on next for last and final question.
In the last question, they ask us about our personal information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
Please give the following information and click next. Your Survey is complete!
Tell The Bell Winners Notification
Each week Sweepstakes champ entering the Sweepstakes through the Telephone, Internet, Mobile or will be informed by either phone or mail.
Week after week Sweepstakes champ will be required to sign and give back a sworn statement of qualification and risk/exposure discharge inside fourteen (14) days of notice. On the off chance that Sponsor can’t contact a champ in spite of Sponsor’s sensible endeavors to do as such, the Entrant from the principal interchange date and scheduled opening will be chosen.
Failure to return the signed affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification, or return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, may result in forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner, without further notice from a sponsor, in sponsor’s sole discretion.
TELL THE BELL: Cancellation Termination OR Suspension Damages
In the occasion the Sweepstakes or any week by week Sweepstakes drawing is scratched off, ended, altered or suspended, warning will be posted by Abt SRBI at Tell The Bell any endeavor by an Entrant or other individuals to intentionally harm any site or undermine the genuine operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and common laws and such an endeavor ought not to be made, the Sponsors maintain all authority to look for all harms and different cures from any such person(s) minus all potential limitations degree allowed by law.
Please read there rules and regulation before taking part in this survey to clear all your questions if you have any issue or problem please let me know and best for of luck for TellTheBell Survey.
Taco Bell Customer Service Survey
Contact Information: Taco Bell Headquarters and Taco Bell Store Number
- Taco Bell Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618
- Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-949-863-4500 – [Tell The Bell Complaint Center]
- Taco bell customer service please call 1-800-822-6235 (U.S) [taco bell store number]
Tell The Bell Winners
Does anyone win taco bell survey? The answer is yes here is a List of all tell the bell winners that are given bellow:
Taco Bell $500 Winners
- First Entry Period – Tammy D, NY
- Second Entry Period – Margaret D, IL
- Third Entry Period – Jerry D, MI
- Fourth Entry Period – Maggie M, FL
- Fifth Entry Period – Erica G, WV
- Sixth Entry Period – Terry R, CA
- Seventh Entry Period – Tina S, PA
- Eighth Entry Period – Deborah W, IN
- Ninth Entry Period – Ben B, OK
- Tenth Entry Period – Amber F, GA
- Eleventh Entry Period – Carl H, IN
- Twelveth Entry Period – Donna P, FL
- Thirteenth Entry Period – Catherine C, NY
- Fourteenth Entry Period – Nancy C, MI
- Fifteenth Entry Period – Charles K, KY
- Sixteenth Entry Period – Cory S, MO
- Seventeenth Entry Period – Brady B, CA
- Eighteenth Entry Period – Orrett D, NY
- Nineteenth Entry Period – Frank O, MO
- Twentieth Entry Period – Amanda R, TN
- Twenty-one Entry Period – Cristy R, KY
- Twenty-two Entry Period – Sarah H, IN
- Twenty-three Entry Period – Michael M, WI
- Twenty-four Entry Period – Caroline L, CO
- Twenty-five Entry Period – Minjung C, GA
- Twenty-six Entry Period – Stephanie H, PA
- Twenty-seven Entry Period – Melody P, TX
- Twenty-Eight Entry Period – Stuart S, CA
- Twenty-Nine Entry Period – Erin B, CO
- Thirty Entry Period – Kaleb C, AR
- Thirty-one Entry Period – Shelley M, IA
- Thirty-two Entry Period – Christie Y, MO
- Thirty-three Entry Period – Jeremy B, MN
- Thirty-four Entry Period – Alec F, NV
- Thirty-five Entry Period – Lauren M, MA
- Thirty-six Entry Period – Clarence M, NC
- Thirty-Eighth Entry Period – Jeffrey D, HI
- Thirty-Ninth Entry Period – Steve B, KS
- Forty Entry Period – Harley M, IN
- Forty-one Entry Period – Andrew N, TX
- Forty-Two Entry Period – Brenda D, OH
- Forty-Three Entry Period – Ulia C, OH
- Forty-Fourth Entry Period – Jill H, NY
- Forty-Fifth Entry Period – Sherrie W, NV
- Forty-Sixth Entry Period – Debra K, OR
- Forty-Seventh Entry Period – Randall R, IN
- Forty-Eighth Entry Period – Kim M, MN
- Forty-Ninth Entry Period – Atheshia H, VA
- Fiftieth Entry Period – Emily S, OH
I hope you like my post about tell the bell customer satisfaction survey, please if you have any query related to tellthebell sweepstack survey then let me know!